- 0.1 AP DSC Syllabus 2018 -Download Online Pdf
- 1 AP DSC Syllabus 2018
- 1.0.1 AP DSC Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- 1.0.2 AP DSC Syllabus 2018 – Child Development and Pedagogy
- 1.0.3 AP DSC Teacher Syllabus Pdf – English
- 1.0.4 AP DSC 2018 TET CUM TRT Syllabus – PET Exam – Physical Education
- 1.0.5 AP DSC SGT Syllabus in Telugu medium – Environmental Studies
- 1.0.6 AP DSC SA Syllabus – Mathematics
AP DSC Syllabus 2018 | AP DSC Syllabus Exam Pattern 2018 | AP DSC PET,SGT,LP,SA,PET Exam Pattern | Andhra Pradesh TET Exam Pattern Syllabus
Download AP DSC Syllabus 2018 : Recently the State Government of Andhra Pradesh released the AP DSC Notification 2018 for hiring eligible candidates as teachers in various district of state,through Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2018,already huge number of candidates applied for the AP DSC Recruitment 2018 after applying for the TET Exam candidates need to start their preparation to get qualify in the exam.We all know these days there is huge competition for the Public Sector Jobs.For making your preparation effective candidates need to download AP DSC Syllabus 2018 and prepare according to the topics
AP DSC Syllabus 2018 Key Points
- Name of the Organization : Commissioner of School Education Teacher Recruitment, AP District Selection Committee
- No of vacancies : 22,814 posts
- Post name : Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT), School Assistant (SA), Language Pandit (LP), Physical Education Teacher (PET) Posts
- Registration starts : February 2018
- Closing date : March 2018
- Selection process : Written Exam,Interview
- Apply Mode : Online
- Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
- Category : Syllabus
- Official Website : apdsc.cgg.gov.in
AP DSC Syllabus 2018 -Download Online Pdf
For the ease of all applicants here we are providing the complete details of AP DSC Syllabus 2018 and exam pattern for various posts.This helps all applicants to score good marks and get qualified to for the teacher posts,also we suggest you to download previous year question papers,model papers and make preparation according to the marks allotted to the different topics.
AP DSC SA Exam Pattern 2018
|1||I||Current affairs and GK||10|
|2||II||Pedagogy and Child Development||30|
|3||III||Language 1 English||70|
|4||IV||Telugu/Urdu/Hindi/Tamil/Kannada/Oriya/Sanskrit) Optional Language 2 Content and Methodology||30|
|5||V||Social Studies or Mathematics or Science||60|
AP DSC PET Exam Pattern 2018
|1||I||GK and Current Affairs||10|
|2||II||English – Language 2||30|
AP DSC SGT Syllabus Exam Pattern 2018
|1||I||Current Affairs and General Knowledge||10|
|2||II||The Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|3||III||(Language 1 Content and Methodology – Optional (Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Oriya/ Sanskrit)||35|
|4||IV||Language 2 English content and Methodology||35|
AP DSC LP Exam Pattern 2018
|1||I||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||10|
|2||II||Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|3||III||Optional (Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Oriya/ Sanskrit) – Language 1||70|
|4||IV||Content and Methodology of Language 2 English||30|
|5||V||Science or Mathematics or Social Studies||60|
AP DSC Syllabus 2018
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Child Development and Pedagogy.
- Language Topics.
- Mathematics or Science or Social Studies.
- Physical Education.
- Environmental Studies.
AP DSC Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- General Politics.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals.
AP DSC Syllabus 2018 – Child Development and Pedagogy
- Development of Child.
- Understanding Learning.
- Pedagogical Concerns.
AP DSC Teacher Syllabus Pdf – English
- Parts of Speech.
- Types of Sentences.
- Articles and Prepositions.
- Degrees of Comparison.
- Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
- Use of Phrases.
- Comprehension of a Prose Passage.
- Voice – Active and Passive Voice.
- English language – History, Nature, Importance, Principles of English as Second Language.
- Problems of Teaching / Learning English.
- Objectives of Teaching English.
- Development of Language Skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing – (LSRW), Communicative skills.
- Approaches, Methods, Techniques of teaching English
- The Teaching of Structures and Vocabulary items.
- Curriculum & Textbooks
- Teaching Learning Materials in English
- Lesson Planning
- Evaluation in the English language
AP DSC 2018 TET CUM TRT Syllabus – PET Exam – Physical Education
- Principles, Philosophy and History of Physical Education.
- Organization and Administration of Physical Education.
- Psychology, Materials, and Methods of Physical Education.
- Anatomy and Physiology and Kinesiology.
- Health Education, Safety Education, and Physiology of Exercise.
- Physiology of Exercise.
- Officiating and Coaching of Physical Education
AP DSC SGT Syllabus in Telugu medium – Environmental Studies
AP DSC Syllabus 2018 for Secondary Grade Teacher
- Science in Everyday life: Scientists – Science Institutes – Branches
- Living World: Classification of Plants and Animals; Plant & Animal life
- Human body – Health –Hygiene –Safety and First aid
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry
- Our Environment
- Our Universe
- Natural Resources
- Natural Phenomena
- Mechanics, Kinematics and Dynamics:
- Modern World
- Action of Heat on Substances & Types of Chemical changes
- Laws of Chemical Combination
- Water and its Constituents:
- Sulfur and its Compounds
- 0.Nitrogen and its Compounds:
- Phosphorus and its Compounds:
- Common Salt and its Constituents
AP DSC SA Syllabus – Mathematics
- Number System (Elementary Number Theory).
- Simple Equations.
- Data Handling and Statistics.
- Aims, values and instructional objectives of teaching Mathematics
- Meaning, Nature, and Definitions of Mathematics
- Instructional Material, TLM and Resource Utilization in Mathematics
- Evaluation, tools of evaluation and Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation
- Methods of Teaching & Remedial measures in Mathematics
- Curriculum, Text Book & Instructional Planning
- Child Centered and Activity-Based Approaches in Teaching Mathematics
- Correlation with other school subjects and daily life.