SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018 | Latest SSC Job Updates
Every year Staff Selection Commission announces SSC GD Constable Recruitment to recruit GD constable in CAPFs and Rifleman in Assam Rifles. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the specified SSC Jobs on or before last date. Applicants can register for the SSC GD Constable jobs through online mode only those candidates who are from J&K, North-Eastern States and LWE affected area can apply through offline mode. The candidates who apply in both offline and online the application form will be rejected. The SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018 will be on its official website,before applying candidates should check out eligibility criteria and fill the application form.
Mini Over View on SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018
- Name of the organization : Staff Selection Commission
- Exam Name : SSC GD Constable
- Category : SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018
- Name of the post : Constable
- Recruitment Forces : Border Security Forces(BSF),Central Reserve Police Forces ( CRPF ) , Cental Security Forces (CISF),Shahastra Seema Bal (SSB),National Investigation Agency (NIA), Rifle man in Assam Rifles.
SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018 – Important Dates
SSC Constable GD Notification 2018 Release Date – Update Soon
SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018 Submission Starting Date – Update Soon
SSC GD Constable Online Form 2018 Submission Closing Date – Update Soon
SSC Constable GD 2018 Admit Card Declaration Date – Update Soon
SSC GD Constable 2018 Exam Dates – Update Soon
SSC Constable GD 2018 Exam Result Declaration Date – Update Soon
Eligibility Criteria of the SSC GD Constable
Educational Qualification :-
- Candidates for the posts of GD Constable in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSF, SSB, NIA and riflemen must have a degree or diploma of minimum 10th Pass from a recognized board or educational institute.
Age Limit :-
- Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 23 years. Age relaxation will be provided to reserved categories as per the government rules. The upper age limit relaxation provided to SC, ST, OBC candidates.
As soon as the commencement of Online SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018 starts eligible and interested candidates are intimated to apply for the SSC GD Constable Vacancy by visiting the official website. These days SSC Jobs have huge demand,mass number of candidates will be attending the SSC GD Constable Exam 2018 every year.
SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018 : How to Apply Online?
- First visit the official website.
- Click on the “Apply Online”.
- Candidates first need to register by filling all the details such as Candidate name, Qualification, Date of Birth,Valid Email -ID,Address,Phone number etc.
- After filling all the details click on the Submit button.
- In Part-2 registration requires filling payment details, uploading photograph and scanned signature.
- Candidates have to pay the requisite fee thru E-challan or SBI Net Banking or any Credit/ Debit Card.
- Upload a recently taken photograph in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb with the resolution of 100 pixel width by 120 pixels height.
- Upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb with the resolution of 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
- Take the print out of your submitted application form for further reference.
- Commission will send acknowledgement through SMS/E-mail to candidates regarding the successfully completion of online registration.
Official website : SSC.NIC.IN
SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018 Fees
Applicants need to pay INR 50 as application fees,through offline or online mode. The fee will not be applicable for the Female,SC, ST, PH candidates
Online Payment :-
Candidates who opt online mode can pay through Net Banking or credit/debit card. Those candidates who want to pay online can go directly to part-2 registration after completion of part-1 registration. Candidate will have to provide registration number and date of birth in order to continue to Part-2 registration.
Offline Payment :-
Candidates who opt offline mode can make it through E-challan which can be submitted at any branch of SBI. To pay fee in cash, candidate should take a print out of challan generated online after the completion of part-1 registration. Deposit the fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration.
For more details of SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018 visit the official website. The above information is provided only on the reference of previous year for more queries comment us below,we will reach you soon with possible answer.