SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 | SSC Multi Tasking Staff Jobs | SSC MTS 2018 Recruitment Notification,SSC MTS Online Application Form,Eligibility Criteria,Exam Pattern,Important Dates
Staff Selection Commission Authority every year releases the notification of SSC Jobs such as CGL,CHSL,Stenographer,GD Constable,MTS, CAPF, JHT and other posts. Enormous number of candidates will be waiting for the SSC Recruitment 2018 to grab central govt jobs. Soon Staff Selection Commission is going to release the SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 for the selection of candidates for various non-technical posts. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to fill the SSC MTS 2018 Application Form and submit before due date along with the application fees through online mode.
About Staff Selection Commission (SSC) :-
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was established on 4th November 1975. It is the well-reputed organization under the Government of India which is responsible for recruiting the talented candidates for various jobs in different departments of Indian Government and its Subordinate Offices. The authority conducts various online and
offline examination likes CGL, CHSL, Stenographer, LDC, UDC, Clerk and other. SSC’s much-awaited SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 will be published soon.
Candidates who are interested can get more updates of SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 such as How to Apply,Eligibility Criteria,Important Dates,Test Pattern,Admit Card and much more in the content provided below. Applicants before applying should go through the SSC MTS Notification and read carefully. If you find yourself eligible go for the next step.
More details of SSC Multi Tasking Staff Jobs
Eligibility Criteria of SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 :-
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation Exam from recognized board.
Age Criteria :
- Candidates must have minimum age limit 18 years and maximum of 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved categories as per govt norms,the age relaxation for OBC is 3 years and ST/SC category is 5 years.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 Important Dates :-
Announcement of official notification : Update soon
Application Form submission starting date : update soon
Application Form Submission Last date : update soon
Last date to payment fee : update soon
SSC MTS 2018 Exam Date : update soon
How to Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 :-
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission @ ssc.nic.in
- Click on the Registration Link.
- Fill all the details in the One Time Registration Form carefully.
- Enroll all the details like personal,professional and communication details in the form and click on the submit button
- After successfully, completion of your registration you will get registration ID and password details on your phone or email id.
- If you are already registered candidate then there is no need of registration OTR form directly go with login option and enter your registration ID and password.
- Login into the official website.
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Fill all the details in the application form correctly.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature of specified size.
- Recheck all the details.
- Press on “Submit Button”
- Pay the application fees through challan
- Save the copy of the application for in your computer and take print out.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 Selection process : –
Applied candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the following test.
- Written Examination
- Computer Sill test
- Personal interview
SSC MTS 2018 Exam Pattern
Candidates applied for the SSC MTS Job Vacancies need to prepare well,to make your preparation candidates must download the SSC MTS Syllabus 2018 and refer while preparing for the exam. To score good marks applicants should also practice the SSC MTS Previous Question papers,model papers and important topics available on the official website.
As per official notification the SSC MTS Exam 2018 comprises of two papers Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 comprises of four section i,e General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude,General English and General Awareness. Paper 2 comprises of short Essay/Letter in English or Hindi
MTS Exam Paper – I
|1||Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
MTS Exam Paper -II
|S no||Subject||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|1||Short Essay Writing||50||30 minutes|
SSC MTS Admit Card 2018
Applied candidates of SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 must download the by enrolling the registration number and date of birth. Applicants must download the admit card of SSC MTS 2018 before appearing for the exam without admit card no admit cards will be allowed to write their exam. The admit card is mandatory document to be carried by the exam taker on the day of exam to the exam hall. The SSC MTS Hall Ticket reflects all the info of candidate and exam.
SSC MTS 2018 Cut Off Marks
After completion of the exam candidates will be looking for the results. Applicants of SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 will be selected on the basis of cut off marks which will be decided by the Staff Selection Commission. The results and cut off marks will be announced on the same day. Candidates who qualify the minimum cut off will be eligible for further rounds.
SSC MTS 2018 Results.
Candidates appeared for the SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 Exam will be now waiting for the SSC MTS Results 2018. After completion of exam the authority make one month to announce the results,exam takers can check out the results which will be announced on the official web portal.
The above info regarding SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 is published on the reference of previous year notification. For more latest updates of SSC MTS Jobs please visit the official website.